Monday, January 19, 2009





New Kids On The Block Cruise!!!

How crazy is this? If this is a sign of what 2009 is going to look like, then bring it on! I get an email on Tuesday at 1830 that informs me that New Kids on the Block are going on a cruise in May. The tickets go on sale the NEXT DAY! WHAT?!?! Very limited details were available. Nothing important like the price! I knew that it was sailing out of Florida, which is good for me, because I live in Florida. Before you know it, I am on the phone with my NKTOB partner in crime, discussing if we can go, and what is our price limit. Not only were the details of the cruise not available, but the web site link that was provided in the announcement email, was not working. It was either deactivated, or all of the fans crashed the site with high traffic. Panic started to arise. The email said tickets were on sale the next day, yet the web site was down, what were we to do? I contacted my travel agent, who only books cruises, and she did not have access to it. The next day, when I was in despair and was expecting an email to announce the delay of the sale due to technical difficulties, the web site was up and running. At the same time, I received a text on my phone that said tickets were on sale. So I am going! AHHH. Time to diet! Time to tan! Wow! Stay tuned for more crazy details.

No comments: